Strategic Wealth is our multi-disciplinary financial planning process. Our Strategic Wealth clients hire us to examine all facets of their financial life and keep us on retainer as their “Personal Financial Officer."
These clients range from individuals, families, small businesses, and large corporations. Since many of our clients receive advice from multiple sources (CPA, attorney, stockbroker, private banker, insurance agent, etc.), they ask us to take a leading role coordinating the advice from each professional and then implementing it so it is all working together. We look for efficiencies and cost savings that could be redirected toward an solution that better meet their goals.
Our Strategic Wealth “Personal Financial Officer” process begins with:
- 1. A thorough examination of your current situation or plan
- 2. We analyze your plan for ways to make your plan more efficient or how to implement tax reduction strategies to
- 3. We propose various solutions and strategies
- 4. We implement those solutions and strategies
- 5. We maintain a watchful eye on the plan and periodically suggest changes to keep pace with changes in life
We help our clients with issues such as:
- Financial Planning
- Risk Management
- Estate, Gift & Trust Planning
- Education Planning
- Budgeting & Expense Management
- Account Aggregation